Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Harvest

As I was picking peas this morning, I started to think about the harvest and the time for preparation..
We need to be prepared before the harvest gets ready..when it comes, there is not time to get ready then because the harvest is ready and demands our attention..and that we DO SOMETHING.....
so just pondering....am I prepared?  what do I need to do to get prepared?  when it gets here it is too late to get prepared then....
So I am focusing more on preparing for a harvest that I know is coming..I don't want to get caught unprepared.....
The harvest is plenty but the workers are few.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...