Friday, August 6, 2010

FROM BLUR TO FOCUS


When I saw this picture yesterday I thought of my life and yours......seems like most people live their lives as a blur..........
It's important to spend time learning to focus on what we are all about...to live life with some clear lines to it....intentionally.......
we are all supposed to have some fun and to live with joy but if it is all a blur, how will anybody else be touched by our life in any kind of significant way..it will all be a blur..........if you could see what this little fella really looks like, he would melt your heart...he is absolutely adorable but with it like this, you just have to guess at what it all means.....
let's get our life into focus.....
and that is my Friday Focus......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...