Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bloom Where You Are Planted


Have you ever thought about how hard it is to do this? This moonflower is giving it all it's got...it came up voluntarily in a pot with old dirt and has not really been watered except when it rains, had to find it's way onto a support without help from me and look at the bloom...WOW.....

Last night I heard the back door open and Bryan say..Hey Mona....did you see your moonflower is blooming? I walked out on the deck and there it was in all of it's glory.....it had BLOOMED WHERE IT WAS PLANTED.... no arguing about another pot would be better suited to it...no complaining about lack of fertilizer..no pouting about having to be by itself ....no threats because no one was looking at it and appreciating it.......

kinda sounds like my life lately.....I am stopping as of today and becoming content....
I am right where I am supposed to be....and God hasn't forgotten me...He celebrates me...to Him I am like this flower...blooming right where I am......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...