Monday, July 12, 2010

Who's in control??


He MAKES me lie down in green pastures

He restores my soul...............................................


My soul needs a lot of restoration....I am going to yield to Him who makes me lie down in green pastures.....He is a good God and He knows what He is doing so I am going to trust Him.....

I can not control my extended family..things are not like I want them to be but it is time for me just to lie down. I have made all the attempts that I am going to make..I have been warned in a dream that things are not like they seem and what seems innocent to me will cause me to be hurt...... I just need to trust Him that loves me more......
I want to be an encouragement to anybody that is involved with less than ideal family situations....from the statistics, most of us are in sad places with our families..but it seems that no one wants to talk about it....I want to be restored so I can help people with the help that I have received....

so.............

the green pastures look like they are my destination for now.......
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...