Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Betsy!

This is the cake from Cecelia Vilaveces cakes in Athens, GA..if you have never had her cakes, find one and get a slice..pure heaven..this one is Italian Creme..Betsy's favorite..we have been getting these cakes for years on special occasions..she made Betsy and Mike's wedding cakes...yes, I said cakes..LOL 5 of them...great idea and beautiful all on family cake plates..but I digress.. :-)

Today my little girl has a big one..she turns 35....she is quite the woman..I am so proud of her....so does this mean she has hit middle age? LOL no, I thnik she is just entering the best years of her life..a very young life..her life is FULL and BUSY and I am so thankful that she makes time for me...she is my best friend and I enjoy spending time with her..she makes me laugh out loud...she is wise beyond her years...she is kind and caring...and ALWAYS, ALWAYS has a smile..has always had that smile...
this was our attempt to do a sweet little family birthday portrait...gotta have a sense of humor, right???
It seems like just yesterday that this could have been a picture of me and Betsy..now it is my Betsy and Marshall....time does indeed pass too quickly..it is so awesome to see my baby look into the eyes of her baby with the love that only a mother can give.....
Happy Birthday Betsy..you are indeed an excellent woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...