Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Buddies, friends

Being friendly just comes naturally to some people.....this is JJ and Jon....they have been friends for as long as I can remember....I remember him so well as a young teenager and I have watched him grow up right along with Jon....
My son has taught me some things about having friends...he has always had a lot of them..people are just drawn to him... a natural born leader...

We had a get together at his house for 4th of July....it is fun to be there.. hospitality is very evident there....this is a family gift and I am so glad to see it being walked out through Jon......

I am very thankful for JJ and his precious wife, Erin.. and all that they mean to me...they are true friends...

so to the lifelong friendships.....JJ and Jon.......they are so worth it....thanks for setting a good example...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...