Thursday, June 17, 2010

The NEW baby

My third grandson was born today......He weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs 1 oz....He is absolutely adorable.....I NEVER gave it a thought that I would be grandmother to three little boys...but I am so very grateful for everyone of them.....right now they are 3, 1, and newborn..in a few weeks the older ones will turn 2 and 4 but right now...WHEW! 3 boys...3yrs old and under...LOL
I am so proud of my daughter..she is such a good mama.....but I do wish I could share these moments with my own mama too.......
so welcome baby Marshall to this world..we are so glad you are here.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...