Thursday, June 3, 2010

CHIM-------PEE

We ate lunch at Chick-fil-A to try their new spicy chicken sandwich...it was good...but the really good part was being with these boys.. :-)
We should all enjoy life like Will does...eating ice cream makes everything alright...
Mac was sticking to his french fries....
Then sitting on the Bulldawg out front....always a treat for them...We had fun....it's one of our favorite places to eat lunch..especially for Will.....oh, yes, they have a wonderful, cool playground inside too..and me and Betsy can sit and talk uniterrupted for about 20 minutes..ALWAYS a good thing and very rare....cause I still enjoy her company so much...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...