Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Life sayings



If you get to know me, you will find out that I have a lot of sayings that I like..if I hear something meaningful, I usually write it down and thus I have little pieces of paper with important to me sayings on them all over the place. :-)
The one I am thinking of this morning is 'the way you do anything is the way you do everything' ...... when I first heard that I thought hmmmmmmm....but the more I pondered it the more true I believe it is..
Seeing the lady head vase and all the things around it is a true slice of me and how I do things...everything on that shelf has meaning to me. I can tell you where everything came from and who gave it to me or where I bought it..I am sentimental and I like meaning behind things..I spend a lot of time arranging still life vignettes around my home. There is usually a story behind what you see...I like to decorate and make things pretty and comfortable..and that is the way I do almost everything..
This picture of Will demonstrates this saying too...he likes to do things well.....loves to learn...like he told me..he has a head full of questions. LOL but this concentration to learn how to do something is very much his way of doing things..and he is a quick learner...

So, observing people is fun and informative...and you can usually learn a great deal about someone by watching how they do things....
How they do anything is how they do everything.......
it gives some real insight into living.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...