Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fragrance

I love perfume and I have a husband that loves to buy it for me so I have quite an extensive collection of beautiful fragrances and bottles. These are my three favorite fragrances.. I wear perfume every day unless I am sick....maybe I should wear it then too.. :-)
I like to smell good. I have taught both of my grandsons and Bryan's daughter when she was little to smell the flowers and the herbs in my yard...they have all had the freedom to pick anything they want. Just today Mac had a rose and Will had some lavender holding it up to their noses and sniffing...so cute...Lots of the plants is my yard carry a fragrance that is delicious...there is always a good smell somewhere outside...
I think about life like this sometimes....When I am in a room, I want the people to smell a nice fragrance...I want to leave a fragrance that is pleasing when I have visited somewhere.....a fragrance that lingers of laughter, kindness, love.....a fragrance that says she really cares about me.....I see my life as spreading fragrance...I absolutely LOVE flowers and herbs..especially those with a beautiful fragrance..I want to be like that rose that people want in their garden that smells so good...
I think we should try to be like that..to make our home a place that smells good....that has a nice fragrance...a smell that lingers and makes someone want to get just a little bit more of the fragrance......
Aromatherapy from our heart...I think that is a good thing to spread around.....I always want my heart to smell good...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...