Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome


When I landscaped my front walk, I wanted it to say welcome..we are glad you are here....kinda like a big smile as you step out of the car..
that is what is in my mind as I think of ways to improve and rearrange. the rosemary is there because it is an herb of remembrance. :-) We are all about saving the old landscape and adding new to it and keeping it true to the era the house was built which is the early 40's..
This spring it looks better than ever before with the beautiful pink blooms and the hosta at the same time..
Now I can just let it mature and maintain it..until I change my mind again...a woman's perogative. LOL
I hope you enjoy an imagined walk down my front walk for a visit...Come again soon....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...