Monday, April 19, 2010

Reflecting

Today I spent my whole day in the courtroom as a potential juror.. from 8 til 5...whew...I didn't get chosen so I have to probably go back on Wed and go through the process again......I made a joking comment about how much we were getting paid...$25...realizing it was not very much money for our time.....a woman sitting next to me said ' oh, that's right you don't work' .....I smiled and said yes, I work I just don't usually get paid for it....

I had been contemplating changing the name of my blog because I wasn't so sure about the title.....then I realized after today it is still the perfect name for my blog because it really describes my job..it is hidden and sometimes I forget that.  Today was a reality check AGAIN.....some people don't think what I do is a legitimate job because I don't get a paycheck.....It is like my husband said today... I am self employed, I work for myself and what I do takes art...  :-)  The main thing I was reminded of today was that my job is HIDDEN from most and that is OK....My pay is LOVE....my family loves me and I LOVE what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...