Monday, April 26, 2010

Fullness of life

I have this quilt that needs finishing...I started it months ago in hopes of having it ready for my new grandbaby in June...
I also have these monogrammed pieces of silk that need to be made into pillows....
I have three puppies that need training and socializing.......
Most of my days the sun goes down way before I am done with everything that I want to do......I guess this is a full life...I am going to focus on being thankful for so much to do and not think about it in a negative way...the joys of sewing and pets and gardening and being alive far outweigh everything else that seems so urgent. I will get to it if I just put one foot in front of the other and keep on keeping on....now I am off to replant beans where there are skips in the row.....I do not have too much to do, I just simply have a very full life...and I am glad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...